Hi Care Safety Manufacture a range of Aluminium protective clothing for both Molten Iron and Molten Aluminium Splash protection.
Molten metal splash is caused by accidental contact of moisture or any liquid bearing material to the hot melt deck. This produces a violent explosion and throws molten metal and high-temperature solids out of the bath, putting workers and nearby plant and equipment at risk.
The violent and unpredictable nature of a molten metal explosion makes the wearing of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) imperative, which can help prevent serious injuries and fatal burns.
The risk hazards of Molten Metal, both for Iron & Aluminium splash can be assessed on the PPE as per EN ISO 11612 norm, which covers protection against accidental flame & various Heat hazards like Convective, Radiant and Contact Heat.
Outer Layer : Made out of triple Layer Special Aluminized Inherently Fire Retardant Para aramid blends rip stop knit fabric. Inner layer of Vapour barrier with FR cotton lining
- Coat type with front zip & Velcro tightening.
- Collar with full sleeves and side cutting for comfortable movement.
- Size. 48" Long from Neck
- Temperature Rating - Radiant Heat Resistant up to 1200C to 1600c
- Testing & Certified As per International Standard EN ISO 11612
- Radiant Heat (Code C4 of ISO 11612)
- Molten Aluminium (Code D3 of ISO 11612)
- Molten Iron (Code E3 of ISO 11612)