Hi Care Safety is a leading FR Coverall Manufacturers in India. Fire retardant fabrics are used to make Flame Resistant Coverall that is treated with chemicals that minimize the fabric flammability and make it non-combustible. These chemicals help the fabric to turn into a tar that makes the combustion slow. So that your employees can get extra time for a quick escape and avoid severe injuries.
Our Fire Retardant garments made of different types of fabrics like 100% Fire retardant cotton, 98% Cotton 2% Antistatic Fabric, Inherent fire retardant fabric, HUNTSMAN PYROVATEX® Fabric, SOLVAY PROBAN®Fabric, Dupont Nomex IIIA fabric etc. to make Fire Retardant Coveralls.
- 100% Cotton Coverall FR Treated in 240 GSM, 280 GSM, 330 GSM 450 GSM
- 2 front pocket with Flap and snap fastening.
- 2 cross side pockets
- 2 back straight cut patch pocket with Velcro/Snap as closure
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Sewn throughout with FR threads
- Double needle stitching on Pocket, Cuff and Arms
- Nickle-Free snap on cuffs
- Highly fire-resistant zipper with cover flap
- 1” or 2” wide FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms, and legs – for added High visibility and safety
- Color – Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Petrol Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Beige
- Certification- Tested and passed According to International Standard EN ISO 11612 A1, A2, B2, C1